Beater-type mixer SM 4
Restored version of the mixer SM 4. What does it mean? The equipment was already in operation, but then it was bought back by the manufacturer while replacing it with a newer version. Then it is completely checked, reassembled, repaired, varnished, supplemented with new components and tested again.Send inquiry
The manufacturer is also responsible for the quality of the assembly and all details, and provides a guarantee. As a result, the client receives a virtually new, 100% serviceable machine in the old housing at a significantly reduced price compared to the device that just got off the assembly line.
Mixer SM 4 is professional mixer for whipping and mixing of confectionery masses, including dough. Due to the special soft technology of the beater's work, the product is well saturated with oxygen and becomes more stable, while maintaining its structure.
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the mixer.
- Low noise during use.
- Speed control with electronic infinitely variable system.
- Electronic switching between whipping and mixing modes.
- Ability to replace the tool quickly.
- Manual adjustment of the dough trough position.
Generally available component parts:
- Dough trough of 20-50 liters made of stainless steel.
- Beater for whipping mode
- Beater for the mixing mode
- Adapter ring for the dough trough of a smaller volume
- Timer for automatic shutdown
- A set of accessories
4 months acc. to VDMA on the parts of machines damaged due to documented manufacturing defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of the machines subject to normal aging.
|Mains voltage (V)||400 / 3 phase|
|Engine (kW/min-1)||3,0 / 1415|
|Frequency converter (kW / V)||3,0 / 400|
|Rotation frequency (min-1)||40 – 620|
|Noise level (dB)||58|
|Volume of dough trough (L)||50 / 40 / 32 / 20|
|Dough min/max (L/min)||0,5 - 8|
|Mix min/max (L/min)||1,0 - 32|
|Cream min/max (L/min)||1,0 - 20|
|Net weight (kg)||285|