Beater-type mixer SM 40
A professional mixer for whipping and mixing of confectionery masses, including dough. Due to the special soft technology of the beater's work, the product is well saturated with oxygen and becomes more stable, while maintaining its structure.
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Accurate adherence to the recipe using the control panel with the ability to set the rotational speed and time, as well as a timer for automatic shutdown of the machine.
- Speed control due to electronic infinitely variable system.
- Electronic switching between whipping and mixing modes.
- Autorun function.
- Mechanical adjustment of the dough trough’s lift height.
- Ability to replace the tool quickly.
- Easy location change due to low weight and compact size.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the mixer.
- Low noise during use.
The beater-type SM 40 allows working in different variations. In the mixing mode, the rotation of the dough tool takes place like in a simple stand mixer, and in the whipping mode, the beater does not rotate simulating a manual whipping.
Generally available component parts:
- Dough trough of 20, 32 or 40 liters made of stainless steel.
- Beater made of stainless steel for whipping mode
- Beater made of stainless steel for mixing mode
- Timer for automatic shutdown
- Adapter ring for the dough trough of a smaller volume
- A set of accessories
The machine’s casing can be accomplished both in the standard version - uncoated stainless steel, and in white lacquered one.
18 months acc. to VDMA on the parts of machines damaged due to documented manufacturing defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of the machines subject to normal aging.
|Mains voltage (V)||400 / 3 phase|
|Engine (kW/min-1)||3,0 / 1435|
|Frequency converter (kW / V)||3,0 / 400|
|Rotation frequency (min-1)||50 – 650|
|Noise level (dB)||62|
|Volume of dough trough||20 / 32 / 40|
|Dough min/max (L/min)||0,5 - 8|
|Mix min/max (L/min)||1,0 - 32|
|Cream min/max (L/min)||1,0 - 20|
|Net weight (kg)||280|