Beater-type mixer SM 60S
A professional mixer for whipping and mixing of confectionery masses, including dough. Due to the special soft technology of the beater's work, the product is well saturated with oxygen and becomes more stable, while maintaining its structure.Send inquiry
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Fully automated process control.
- Accurate adherence to the recipe using the control panel with the ability to set the rotational speed and time, as well as a timer for automatic shutdown of the machine.
- Automatic start program, which reduces the load on the dough tool and the machine.
- The opportunity of entering 37 programs, up to 20 steps each.
- Speed control due to electronic infinitely variable system.
- Electronic switching between whipping and mixing modes.
- Electronic adjustment of the dough trough’s lift height.
- Automatic lifting and fastening of the dough trough.
- Adjustment of the dough’s tool rotation amplitude with an electric motor.
- Ability to replace the tool quickly.
- Easy location change due to freestanding base.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the mixer.
- Low noise during use.
The beater-type mixer SM 60S allows working in different variations. In the mixing mode, the rotation of the dough tool takes place like in a simple stand mixer, and in the whipping mode, the beater does not rotate simulating a manual whipping.
Generally available component parts:
- Dough trough of 50 or 60 liters made of stainless steel.
- Beater made of stainless steel for whipping mode
- Beater made of stainless steel for mixing mode
- A set of accessories
18 months acc. to VDMA on the parts of machines damaged due to documented manufacturing defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of the machines subject to normal aging.
|Mains voltage (V)||400 / 3 phase|
|Engine (kW/min-1)||3,0 / 1435|
|Frequency converter (kW / V)||3,0 / 400|
|Rotation frequency (min-1)||50 – 500|
|Noise level (dB)||62|
|Volume of dough trough (L)||60|
|Dough min/max (L/min)||0,5 - 8|
|Mix min/max (L/min)||1,0 - 40|
|Cream min/max (L/min)||1,0 - 25|
|Net weight (kg)||420|