Bread-slicing Machine BS 45
The equipment is intended for cutting various types of bakery products (baguettes, loaves, black loaves, toasted bread, etc.).Send inquiry
Thanks to the conveyor belts firmly clamping the product from both above and below with the help of special fasteners and guides, as well as band knives, the slicing is carried out especially precisely at a speed of up to 30 slices per minute.
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Ideal for semi-automatic lines.
- The feeding of bread to the knives is controlled by a photo-sensor, which stops the conveyor in the absence of a product and switches on again when the bread feeding is resumed.
- Fine-tuning of the bread channel by means of the upper and lower guides.
- Ability to adjust the speed of the conveyor.
- Lubrication of the conveyor belt for better grip.
- Electrical distribution unit of RAL 900 color attached to the machine on the right.
- Doors on each side, wires are brought from below.
- Reinforced guides of the conveyor belt, frame and piston rod.
Generally available options arrangement:
- Special performance in stainless steel (V²A)
- A module to blow up packages
- A synchronizer to branch sliced bread to automatic packaging
- The adjustable knife lubrication system with a displacement pump
- Drive belt conveyor clamping bread from above
- The guides for cutting bread in half
- Option of adjustable setting of bread slicing speed
18 months acc. to VDMA on the details damaged due to the documented manufacturing defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of machines subject to normal aging.
|Voltage (V / Hz)||400 / 50 / 3 phase|
|Stored air pressure (bar)||6|
|Noise level (dB)||62|
|Thickness slicing (mm)||9 (optional from 7 to 17)|
|Length of the sliced product (mm)||140 - 370|
|Width of the sliced product (mm)||80 - 200|
|Height of the sliced product (mm)||70 - 170|
|Productivity (products/hour)||up to 2200|
|Net weight (kg)||250|