Bread-slicing Machine SITEC 2000
An industrial bread-slicing machine with a sickle-shaped knife will find its place in both small and large bakeries. The machine is especially recommended for slicing hard-textured and stout types of bread, as well as for cutting products on crackers and other types of snacks.Send inquiry
The continuous feeding of bread makes the usual laying and getting out of each individual loaf superfluous. Thanks to the sickle-shaped knife SITEC 2000 is able to cut even the most dense and hard sorts of bread. With the help of a specially developed system, the slicing of bread takes place especially gently. The maximum working width of the bread-feeding channel is 200 millimeters.
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- A special device for cleaning and lubricating the knife with oil at each cut.
- For easier cleaning, easy access to the knife.
- Spring stabilizer for firm bread retention in the cutting channel, with variable height and pressure on the bread.
- Chain conveyor of four chains for better product transportation.
- Separation guides from 2 to 6 rows. Parallel slicing to increase productivity.
- Special drive motor with brake, 2.5 kW.
- The housing is designed to meet the safety standards.
- The productivity (cuts / min) is controlled through the frequency converter.
- Extended feed conveyor (up to 1500 mm)
- Separation guides in 4 or 5 rows (Input - Output)
The thickness of cutting, in the range of 4.5 to 12.5, or 6.5 to 22 millimeters, can be changed while the machine is running. The cutting capacity of SITEC 2000 is from 150 to 260 slices per minute when the bread moves in one flow; it is regulated in this range by a frequency converter.
When bread passes through the bread slicer in 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 flows, the productivity increases in the corresponding number of times. This and other additional options are agreed upon with a customer individually, depending on the conditions of production. The number of flows is limited by the width of the bread-cutting channel, which makes 200 mm.
12 months acc. to VDMA on the details damaged due to the documented manufacturing defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of machines subject to normal aging, as well as malfunctions caused by improper operation.
|Mains voltage (V)||400 / 3 phase|
|Noise level (dB)||62|
|Productivity (slices/min)||150 - 260|
|Cutting channel width (mm)||200|
|Cutting channel height (mm)||160|
|Thickness of slicing (mm)||3,5 - 22|
|Net weight (kg)||320|