Bread-slicing Machine SITEC 380
This is a compact version of the bread-slicing Machine with a curved knife specially designed for supermarkets of small bakeries.Send inquiry
The model is particularly recommended for slicing hard-textured and stout types of bread, for due to the sickle-shaped knife it is able to cut such types of products with good cut quality. With the help of a specially developed knife lubrication system, bread slicing is performed particularly gentle. The equipment is as safe as possible even for an entry-level user, since only by the enclosed casing, which is also mechanically blocked during operation, the machine can be started.
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Knife lubrication adjustment for high quality slicing of freshly baked bread.
- For easier cleaning, facilitated access to the knife.
- Precise knife positioning with angular sensors.
- Excellent cutting quality, practically without damaging the bread crust due to the half-moon knife.
- Ideal separation of slices from each other.
- Convenient and easy-to-use control panel with the choice of cutting thickness.
- The housing is designed to meet the safety standards.
- Low-noise in use.
- Housing made of stainless steel V2A
18 months acc. to VDMA on the details damaged due to the documented manufacturing defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of machines subject to normal aging, as well as malfunctions caused by improper operation.
|Mains voltage (V)||400 / 3 phase|
|Noise level (dB)||62|
|Max. length of bread (mm)||380|
|Max. width of bread (mm)||200|
|Max. height of bread (mm)||150|
|Thickness of slicing (mm)||from 3 to 25|