Convection ovens kwik-co
This is the equipment for production of bakery goods from the updated line of Kwik-co with a modern design and the use of the latest generation’s materials. Thanks to the thoroughly thought - down to the finest details – construction of the furnace chamber, the products are baked evenly, regardless of the baking tray location.Send inquiry
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Increased safety for workers, as the oven is not heated from the outside, even the door’s glass remains cold on the outside.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the oven: the side air intakes on the hinges provide the access to the chamber’s surface, the double-glazing of the hatches is easy to access as well.
- The air circulates evenly throughout the furnace chamber due to the special design of the side air intakes.
- The reversible rotation of the turbine starts automatically every two minutes, what ensures even baking.
- Uniform distribution of steam through the chamber due to a high-performance steam generator.
- A rounded and well-sealed chamber promotes good air circulation and prevents depressurization, so that the products could be well baked.
- Ideal thermal insulation thanks to the Cool-Touch door with the double tempered thermoglass.
- Internal illumination of the chamber with halogen lamps
Control panel options:
- Convection turbine of 350 mm diameter made from stainless steel AISI 304 with a rotary velocity of 1500 revolutions per minute.
- AISI 304 stainless steel door with double thermostatic glass
- Chamber and furnace body made from stainless steel
- Proofing cabinet on casters for 20 trays
- Exhaust hood
- Condensate drainage system
- Control panel in the Standard type of assembly
- Control panel in the Premium type of assembly
- Control panel in the Basic type of assembly
12 months acc. to VDMA on the parts of the machines damaged due to documented factory defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of the machines subject to normal aging.
Specifications of ovens:
|Power supply (V / Hz)||230 (400) / 50 (60) / 3 phase||230 (400) / 50 (60) / 3 phase||230 (400) / 50 (60) / 3 phase||230 (400) / 50 (60) / 3 phase||230 (400) / 50 (60) / 3 phase|
|Power (kW)||7,5||14,5||8,5||17||24,5 / 32,5|
|Number of trays||5||9||5||9||15|
|Size of baking trays (mm)||600х400 or 660х460||600х400 or 660х460||800x400 or 800х460||800x400 or 800х460||600х400 or 800х400|
|Distance between trays in height (mm)||80||103||80||103||100|
Under the stoves (except for model K-15), you can install a cart for 5-20 trays or a cabinet of preliminary proofing KXE-20.
Technical specifications of the proofer:
|Power supply (V)||230|
|Number of trays||20|