Stand mixers PM 140 / PM 200
Professional mixers for stirring of confectionery masses, including dough. Due to the special soft technology of the beater's work, the product is well saturated with oxygen and becomes more stable, while maintaining its structure.Send inquiry
Characteristic properties of the machine:
- Modern technology that makes it easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Accurate adherence to the recipe using the control panel with the ability to set the rotational speed and time, as well as a timer for automatic shutdown of the machine.
- Automatic start program.
- The opportunity of entering 37 programs, up to 20 steps each.
- Speed control due to electronic infinitely variable system.
- Electronic adjustment of the dough trough’s lift height that allows cleaning the trough without changing the position of the dough tool.
- Ability to replace the tool quickly.
- Easy location change due to low weight and compact size.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the mixer.
- Low noise during use.
Generally available component parts:
- Dough trough of 140 or 200 liters (depending on the model) made of stainless steel
- Whipping or mixing beater made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel spatula for dough stirring
- Stainless steel spiral for dough stirring
- Stainless steel withdrawable trolley for the dough trough
- A set of accessories
18 months acc. to VDMA on the parts of machines damaged due to documented manufacturing defects. These parts are replaced free of charge. The warranty does not cover all parts of the machines subject to normal aging.
|Model||PM 140||PM 200|
|Mains voltage (V)||400 / 3 phase||400 / 3 phase|
|Engine (kW/min-1)||7,5 / 720||7,5 / 720|
|Frequency converter (kW / V)||11 / 400||11 / 400|
|Rotation frequency (min-1)||50 - 350||50 - 350|
|Noise level (dB)||62||62|
|Volume of dough trough (L)||140||200 / 140|
|Dough min/max (L/min)||3,0 - 28||4,0 - 40|
|Mix min/max (L/min)||5,0 - 115||8,0 - 160|
|Cream min/max (L/min)||5,0 - 70||8,0 - 96|
|Net weight (kg)||860||880|