Circular and curved knives
We offer a wide range of circular and curved knives for bread-slicing equipment of various manufacturers: REGO HERLITZIUS, TREIF, WABÄMA, SUNRISE, VOSKHOD, etc.Send inquiry
When working out the circular and curved knives, they took into account the specific design features of devices for slicing bread of various types; therefore, the offered products are well suited for different machines.
Thanks to the fact that our manufacturers has the most modern equipment in Europe, circular and curved knives are made on a fully automated line with strict control at each stage. The increased attention is paid to the quality of teeth and the technology of sharpening of each tooth, which makes it possible to increase the operating service life and improve the quality of the cut.
The production uses a patented system of teeth sharpening; therefore, you can choose the variant of sharpening for the type of bread to be sliced.
All knives are made-to-measure, so in the application, please inform us the following parameters:
- Diameter of the knife
- The diameter of the hole on the knife and its location (if possible, in the form of a drawing)
- One- or double-sided sharpening
- Type of knife sharpening
- Knife thickness
- With coating or without
- What equipment is thought for
- Photos of the knife
- Quantity of knives
Our standard knives:
- Circular knives: Ø 410 (Rego Herlitzius, Treif), Ø 750 (Rego Herlitzius)
- Curved knives: 28M, 50E, 61M, 26M, 52E, 53E, 64M, A90, 41/3, WA, Spa 38, Spa Bayern