We offer antibacterial agents for hand and surface disinfection that are suitable for small and large bakeries. Currently still available! For larger quantities please send an inquiry.Send inquiry
Hand disinfectants from leading German manufacturers.
Industrial production according to Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
Product: MC-DES ALCO-X | BAUA-Reg.No.: N-86873
Product categories [PC]: PC8 Biocidal products (e.g. disinfectants, pesticides)
Orders via our online shop fast and reliable: deinbackshop.de
This is a hand disinfectant and has bactericidal, fungicidal, limited virucidal properties. Most bacteria, fungi and viruses are safely controlled and quickly killed.
NOTE: Due to high demand, the shape and color of the product packaging may differ from the product image.
Use biocides carefully. Always read label and product information before use.
- Use undiluted.
- Use only on dry hands.
- Take off watches and rings, fingernails should be short and unpainted.
- Take sufficient hand disinfectant (as much as fits into a hollow palm, at least 3 ml)
- Wet hands completely with special attention to fingertips, nail fold and thumb.
- For hygienic disinfection, rub in for at least 30 seconds! The hands must be kept moist during the entire exposure time.
- For surface disinfection, apply concentrated product and allow to act for at least 1-2 minutes (not suitable for alcohol-sensitive surfaces!)
SAFETY AND HAZARD WARNINGS:
Liquid and steam are highly flammable. Causes severe eye irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid inhalation of dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapour/spray/aerosol. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air and ensure unobstructed breathing. IN CASE OF EYES CONTACT: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- pH: approx. 7 (conc.)
- Ingredients (according to EC 648/2004): <1% cationic surfactants, also >30% alcohols
- Active substances (contents per 100 g): 52.5 g 2-propanol, 0.1 g benzyl-C12-26 alkyldimethyl chloride
- without microplastic
- Ingredients from European cultivation
- Made in Germany